START WATER SERVICE
If you already have a service line running from the water main in the road into your building, you may apply for water service.
If there is no service line in place, you must first contact our Engineering Department by calling (207) 872-2763. Do not submit a water service application until directed by the Engineering Department.
Applying for water service can be done in one of the following ways:
- Complete and submit KWD’s online application; or
- Visit our business office at 131 Drummond Avenue in Waterville
Information you will need to complete your application:
- The physical address of where you will receive service
- The name, address and contact information of the building owner, if you do not own the building
- Driver’s license or other government issued ID for individuals
- Documentation containing your employer identification number (EIN) for businesses (excluding W-9)
- Additional information regarding your water service account can be found at the following:
Sewer Billing for Your Home or Business
Your sewer bill (if applicable) is provided by either the Waterville Sewerage District or the Towns of Winslow, Fairfield, Vassalboro, or Benton, not the Kennebec Water District.
However, when you complete your application for water service, we will share your billing information with the appropriate entity to so a sewer account can be setup, if needed.
STOP WATER SERVICE
To stop water service, please call KWD’s business office at (207) 872-2763 or visit us at 131 Drummond Avenue in Waterville.